Utah Concealed Carry
We always get asked “why would I want to get a Utah permit if I’m never going to visit Utab?" Here are some reasons on why it's a good idea to obtain this permit.
1. It's one of the easiest ones to apply for.
2.. It’s is recognized in 33 states for non-residents
3. You do not need to be a resident of Utah nor do you have to travel there. The application process is done all through the mail.
4. It is more affordable than others and lasts longer
This training course is approx. 6 hours long, during which students will learn the firearm safety rules, types of handguns, parts of a handgun and the principles of marksmanship. You will also learn about the laws pertaining to the carrying of firearms, methods of carrying, drawing your firearm, loads/reloads/malfunctions, and what to do after a self-defense scenario.
Upon completion of this course, students will leave with a completed Utah Concealed Firearm Permit application needed to submit. You may be 17 to do the training but you must be 18 when you submit your application.
Some of the states in our region that recognize the Utah permit are
Full list of the states that recognize a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit possessed by a non-resident: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
All that is needed for this permit, Is the following:
1. Utah certified training course(https://www.ptpgun.com/product-page/utah-multi-state-concealed-carry)
2. Application (will receive upon completing our course)
3. FD-258 INK Fingerprint card (available at PTP training courses)
4. Passport style photos (also available in class)
5. Check or money order (to pay their application fee)
6. A copy of your driver's license
7. For those that reside in a state that recognizes the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit, you must provide a copy of your Permit from your home state (does not apply to those that live in places like Maryland, D.C., ect.
If you would like to sign up for our next Utah concealed carry training course please see the link below or call me at 833-2PTPGUN Ext 705